Nextivity Cel-Fi DUO 3G/4G Mobile Signal Booster
SKU: Nextivity Cel-Fi DUO
Cel-Fi DUO is a premium mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G or 4G signal coverage. Perfect for the home or office, this compact technology allows you to boost your 3G voice and data as well as 4G data coverage inside, allowing support for up to 20 devices simultaneously.
The Cel-Fi DUO Signal Booster greatly enhances the 3G and 4G / LTE signal and cellular service, nullifies dead zones and eliminates dropped calls. Its area of coverage and signal gain make it ideal for homes, stores, offices, warehouses and small businesses in general. (Please remember, you must have at least one bar of signal somewhere in the building.)
• Provides 100dB of signal gain, 1,000 times stronger than traditional analogue boosters, which provide 60-70 dB of gain.
• Creates a bubble of approximately 40 metres of coverage or 13,000 sq. ft. / 1,200 m2, equivalent to 5-10 times larger coverage than most boosters.
• Boosts both 3G and 4G signal coverage, for EE or Three, and all hosted MVNO under the Network of your choice.
• Enhances reception and signal strength which result in reduced battery requirements on mobile phones and extended battery life.
• Reduces dropped calls and improves voice clarity.
• No internet broadband required.
• Cel-Fi DUO is CE and FCC approved. It is legal to use and has been approved for use by mobile operators.
With 100dB of gain, the Cel-Fi DUO mobile signal booster will improve cellular service, and reduce your cell phone’s power requirements to extend its battery life. The Cel-Fi DUO covers up to 13,000 sq. ft. (approximately 1,200 m2) of indoor space per system. It’s fully self-contained and self-configuring, requiring no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage.
• Compatible with: EE, Three and all hosted Networks (3G and 4G)
• Support for Band 1 (2100 MHz) and Band 3 (1800 MHz)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, IC, EAC, R&TTE, EN, SRRC
• Power Consumption: Full uplink: 30 Watts / Idle: <20 Watts
• Physical Specification: Network Unit: 158.5 x 146 x 59mm (560g) / Coverage Unit: 158.5 x 146 x 59mm (390g)
• Electrical & Environmental Requirements: 12 VDC / 0 to 40 Celsius