Nextivity Cel-Fi Multi-Band GO X 3G/4G Mobile Signal Booster
SKU: Nextivity Cel-Fi GO X
This Cel-Fi Smart Signal Booster is licence exempt under UK law and fully meets the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399.
The Cel-Fi GO X Smart Signal Booster is a premium mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G or 4G signal coverage. It is the first carrier-class indoor/outdoor mobile coverage solution to feature industry leading 100dB signal gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO X leverages the award winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance.
Cel-Fi GO X is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes. Cel-Fi GO X is cost efficient and easy-to-setup with an installer and can be easily optimised and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
Cel-Fi GO X can be set up in five easy steps. First install the Donor Antenna, then install the Server Antenna. Mount the GO X unit near a power outlet and the connect the Antennas to the unit. Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO X and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
All compatible Antennas for the Cel-FI GO X are available to purchase separately.
- Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for Voice and Data
- 100 dB max signal gain in an area approximately 15,000 sq.ft. / 1,400 m2
- Multi-carrier support with carrier switching*
- Indoor/outdoor NEMA 4 rated
- Intelliboost Chipset – Unconditionally Network Safe
- Cel-Fi GO X is CE and FCC approved
- Supports multiple channels with bandwidths of 5/10/15/20 MHz per channel
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and cellular devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control ensures maximum gain — best coverage — at all times in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Cel-Fi simultaneously supports multiple channels with cellular bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi Wave App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
If your circumstances do change and you decide to switch your Mobile Network Operator, the app’s functionality enables you to futureproof your investment by allowing you to easily swap between Operators as and when required.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi Wave App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple carriers however only one network can be used at a time. The Wave App can be used to switch between network operators, please see below for further information.