Nextivity Cel-Fi Multi-Band GO X 3G/4G Mobile Signal Booster
SKU: Nextivity Cel-Fi GO X
The Cel-Fi GO X Smart Signal Booster is a premium mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G or 4G signal coverage. It is the first carrier-class indoor/outdoor mobile coverage solution to feature industry leading 100dB signal gain and Nextivity’s unconditionally network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO X leverages the award winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint with the best voice and data wireless performance.
Cel-Fi GO X is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes. Cel-Fi GO X is cost efficient and easy-to-setup with an installer and can be easily optimised and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
Cel-Fi GO X can be set up in five easy steps. First install the Donor Antenna, then install the Server Antenna. Mount the GO X unit near a power outlet and the connect the Antennas to the unit. Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO X and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
All compatible Antennas for the Cel-FI GO X are available to purchase separately.
• Carrier approved for 3G/4G/LTE for Voice and Data
• 100 dB max signal gain in an area approximately 15,000 sq.ft. / 1,400 m2
• Multi-carrier support with carrier switching
• Indoor/outdoor NEMA 4 rated
• Intelliboost Chipset – Unconditionally Network Safe
• Cel-Fi GO X is CE and FCC approved
• It is legal to use and has been approved for use by mobile operators
• Supports multiple channels with bandwidths of 5/10/15/20 MHz per channel
• Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and cellular devices
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
• Dynamic gain control ensures maximum gain — best coverage — at all times in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
• Monitor and optimise the unit using the WAVE App available to download on the App Store and Google Play
• Cel-Fi simultaneously supports multiple channels with cellular bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz