Nextivity Cel-Fi PRO 3G/4G Mobile Signal Booster
SKU: Nextivity Cel-Fi PRO
Cel-Fi PRO is a simple mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G or 4G signal coverage. Perfect for the home or office, this compact technology allows you to boost your 3G voice and data as well as 4G data coverage inside, allowing support for up to 20 devices simultaneously.
Cel-Fi PRO improves 3G, 4G and LTE cellular service by eliminating dead zones and dropped calls. With 100dB of gain, Cel-Fi PRO will not only improve cellular service across four (4) concurrent bands, it will also reduce your cell phone’s power requirements and extend its battery life.
Cel-Fi PRO systems feature an LCD colour interface, are fully self-contained and self-configuring, and require no external antennas or wiring. Simply plug it in to boost indoor cellular coverage. (Please remember, you must have at least one bar of signal somewhere in the building.)
• Provides 100dB of signal gain, 1,000 times stronger than traditional analogue boosters, which provide 60-70 dB of gain
• Creates a bubble of approximately 40 metres of coverage or 13,000 sq. ft. / 1,200 m2, equivalent to 5-10 times larger coverage than most boosters
• Boosts both 3G and 4G signal coverage for O2, EE, Three or Vodafone, and all hosted MVNO under the Network of your choice
• Enhances reception and signal strength which result in reduced battery requirements on mobile phones and extended battery life
• Advanced technology uses built-in algorithms to boost network coverage
• Reduces dropped calls and improves voice clarity
• No internet broadband required
Mobile Network Features
Up to four (4) cellular bands supported.
• Cel-Fi PRO simultaneously supports multiple carriers with bandwidths anywhere from 5 to 20 MHz with a total system relay bandwidth of 35 MHz.
• Support for 3GPP Rel. 10 features.
• Support for E-UTRA bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, and 28
• See Data Sheet in the Downloads section below for detailed information.
• Antenna technology
The Cel-Fi PRO has four internal antennas built in to the units, and an external antenna port that allows for connection to an aerial (additional aerial cable not included). The multi-directional technology seeks to find the best signal and adjust to it accordingly.