Nextivity Cel-Fi GO G41 Bundle for Businesses
SKU: Nextivity Cel-Fi GO G41 + WHIP + PATCH 8m
The Cel-Fi GO G41 Smart Signal Booster is a premium mobile phone signal booster that strengthens your 3G / 4G / 5G signal coverage. It is the most powerful carrier-grade solution available, delivering 100dB signal gain with the class-leading voice and data wireless performance. Cel-Fi GO G41 is Designed to solve cellular coverage issues for indoor environments and does not interfere with other wireless devices. In addition to providing cellular coverage up to 1,500 m2 when configured with the included donor and server antennas, the system can be expanded with outdoor or additional server antennas for an increased coverage footprint.
This solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
The Cel-Fi GO G41 is cost-efficient, easy-to-setup with an installer and can be managed and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
What is included in the bundle?
- 1 x Cel-Fi GO G41 Smart Signal Booster
- 1 x Cel-Fi Whip Antenna
- 1 x Cel-Fi Patch Antenna
Additional compatible antennas for the Cel-FI GO G41 are available to purchase separately.
Cel-Fi GO G41 can be set up in five easy steps.
1. Install the Donor Antenna.
2. Install the Server Antenna.
3. Mount the GO G41 unit near a power outlet.
4. Connect the Antennas to the unit.
5. Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO G41 and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Supports two (2) bands simultaneously from a single operator
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
Cel-Fi products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi GO G41 do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi GO G41 are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.
O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all MVNOs.